The free Dictionary https://www.thefreedictionary.com/
Macmillan Dictionary http://www.macmillandictionary.com/
Cambridge English Dictionary Online http://dictionary.cambridge.org
Online Translator http://www.diccionario-ingles.info
Online translator http://www.wordreference.com
Visual Thesaurus http://www.visualthesaurus.com
Merriam Webster Dictionary Online http://www.m-w.com/
English-Spanish Picture Dictionary http://www.enchantedlearning.com/spanish/
VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR.
Learning English http://clic.xtec.net/db/act_ca.jsp?id=1116
- Basic Vocabulary Practice.Easy.
At the Doctor’s http://www.edu365.cat/eso/muds/angles/doctor/index.htm
- Vocabulary and conversation related to health . Easy.
Vocabulary can be Fun! http://www.vocabulary.co.il/index_main.php
- Various topics to choose from, ordered A to Z. Different levels of difficulty.
- Vocabulary Word Lists and Grammar with Games, Puzzles and Quizzes. Different levels.
Click n Learn http://www.clicknlearn.net/
- Various Didactic Units for each course. Vocabulary, Grammar and Culture organized into courses and levels of difficulty.
British Council Learn English Central http://www.britishcouncil.org/central.htm
- Magazines, Grammar & test, Sport and culture, Fun stuff, Science & history, Listening All levels. All kinds of interactive exercises and games.
Bridging the Gap http://www.edu365.cat/aulanet/bridging/
- Internet, family, town, animals and environment, countries, people, food and health, body, sports, hobbies, festivals and travelling.Each unit has vocabulary, grammar, language and culture..
La Mansión del Inglés http://www.mansioningles.com
- Vocabulary, Grammar, explanations and exercises. Listening, All levels.
Grammar Aquarium http://www.autoenglish.org/freeexercises.htm
- Basic and general grammar.Phonetics practice. Levels intermediate and advanced
BBC Learning English http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/
- Grammar and Vocabulary, Listening and Reading, Quizzes, exams. Levels intermediate and advanced. Real English.
English page http://www.englishpage.com/
- Weekly Lesson, Grammar, Vocabulary, Link to Radio Stations in English, Games, Levels Intermediate and Advanced.
- Vocabulary, Grammar, Conversation, Listening, Thousands of links.
- English hilfen Irregular verbs Irregular verbs exercises
- Pronouns and possessive adjectives https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/english-grammar/pronouns
- Tests and exams, Grammar and exercises. Level: Upper-intermediate and up.
Online English Grammar http://www.edufind.com/english/grammar/
- Grammar Reference on all language items. Tests and games. Writing tips.
English Club http://www.englishclub.com/grammar
- Grammar lessons with quizzes: phrasal verbs, idioms, The Passive, conditionals, etc. Level: Upper-intermediate and up.
Activities for ESL/EFL Studentsl http://a4esl.org
- Grammar and Vocabulary Quizzes in three levels of difficulty, topics: parts of speech, questions, error correction, tags, etc. Level: intermediate and advanced.
English-Zone http://english-zone.com *access to some activities only with membership.*
- Grammar, Reading, Verbs, Fun stuff, Basic skills, Pronunciation, Idioms, Spelling, Writing,Dictionaries, Holidays, Vocabulary, Study skills. All levels.
Internet en el Aula. http://ares.cnice.mec.es/inglesep/index.html
- Vocabulary: Party things, basic personal information: Phone conversation to make arrangements. Greetings, Saying thank you. Possessive ‘S Level: Elementary.
READING AND WRITING
What a Statue! http://www.xtec.net/crle/02/my_statue/index.htm
- Focus on language usage and Culture: Knowing Statues from around the world.
Mystery in the Middle Ages. http://www.xtec.net/crle/02/middle_ages/
- Reading and Writing. Level: Intermediate and Advanced.
Vilaweb Diari Escola http://www.vilaweb.cat/www/diariescola
- READING:Weekly updated online newspaper for students. Articles in English.
Breaking News English http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/
- READING:Free News in English about the English Speaking world.
- Reading: Biographies in English of any famous person, dead or alive.
- Listening: Short videos about famous people.
The Mystery Spot http://www.accessexcellence.org/AE/mspot/
- Mystery Stories about Medical science health and disease to read and solve online.
Personal Demons http://demons.english.cam.ac.uk/
- Writing project to help an author write his novel.
Catalonia Today http://www.cataloniatoday.cat/
LISTENING AND SPEAKING.
Efl.net Improve your English http://www.efl.net/
- Songs and Stories to listen to.
Randall’s ESL Cyber Listening Lab http://www.esl-lab.com
- Real English conversations on various topics and 3 levels of difficulty.
- Computers, Cities, Routines, Holidays, Sports, Luck and superstition, Memories and a Recipe
English Trailers http://www.english-trailers.com/index.php
- Movie Trailers with activities.
- Speaking: Everyday English, Travel English, Phrases and Idioms, Business English, Interviews and moving to the US.
Takako’s Great Adventure http://international.ouc.bc.ca/takako/index.html
- Listening:A girl’s adventures in Canada in 10 chapters. Advanced Level.
- Listening:Videos on all topics All levels
Okanagan College http://international.ouc.bc.ca/pronunciation/
- Pronuntiation: 13 units about sounds
- Enrol and learn a language online. Free courses, vocabulary, reading, listening and speaking practice. Online community.
English listening (Real English listenings and exercises)
The listening room (Listenin exercises level 1, 2, 3)
British Council skills: Listening (listening by levels)