Last Monday 25th February pupils from 5th grade have continued GEP!
In this fourth session they:
- Complete a mind map with the main information about the last session (secondary sector) to summarize the contents.
- Watch a video about the tertiary sector and its five activities: tourism, communications, services, trade and commerce. After watching, we comment both of them orally.
- They learn a lot of vocabulary and we make a glossary again! They have another one in their folders to learn, learn and learn!
- Play a memory game in groups of three. The memory game involves the picture of each kind of tertiary sector activity and three sentences related to each of them.
- Have a cut and paste activity with different information about the same topic (pictures and sentences): they have to order and stick them in the correct spaces.
It was a great time and pupils have a lot of fun! Families, you can see the pictures below: