6th graders have been working a little bit on grammar. At the end they have written a poem and have rapped it. Do you want to know the process:
- first they watched some rap from previous years.
- they split up in groups of 4 or 5.
- they choose a grammatical aspect.
- they became expert in this aspect and did the activities related to it.
- Then, they explain to their classmates their grammatical topic and ask them to do the activities.
- While doing the activities they go through the groups helping them.
- when all the group finish their explanation, they start to write their poems. they could use the Google bar. What for? ask them to explain …
- finally they memorise the rap and dance it.
Here you have the rap they wrote:
And here you have some of them RAPPING IT!!