Do you know how to save WATER?

Water is a very important resource on Earth.We use it in our daily life,maybe if it used in cooking,in brushing or cleaning.The main think with do is drinking it.Not only is but also plants and animals every day.Our body can live only 3 days without water. NO WATER =NO LIFE. FACT:There is only 3%of water on Earth out of which we can only drink 30% because the other 70% is frozen. So, don’t waste it!!

Deixa un comentari

L'adreça electrònica no es publicarà Els camps necessaris estan marcats amb *

XHTML: Trieu una d'aquestes etiquetes <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>