When we hear the word fungus we often think of mushrooms. But in science class we learned that bread and fruit mold is also a kind of fungus.
We have observed and studied the flowering of some fruits (orange, strawberry, apple …) and bread.
– Everyone has shared their previous knowledge about fungi.
– Different doubts have arisen and we have seen the need to create a situation.
– We brought fruit and bread. We moistened the bread and put it all in different plastic bags and closed them.
– We start daily observation, for fifteen days.
– Let’s write down the changes and make hypotheses.
– Finally we look at the fungi with a binocular magnifying glass and a microscope.
We learn by experimenting and observing. We are the main characters of our own learning.