Artists use sketchbooks to observe the world around them and draw ideas. Children in Year 5 are going to use their sketchbooks:
– in class to plan art projects.
– for homework to practise new techniques.
– to write in as a journal.
– for personal art work.
Here can you see their Sketchbooks and the proces they followed to decorate the covers. The steps are very easy:
– Combine the bubble solution with liquid watercolours or food colouring into differents plastic cubs.
– Stir slowly to get the colours.
– Using Bubble Wands blow bubbles onto white paper.
– When Bubbles Pop you will see the colours come through!
If you want to try it at home, this is the material you need:
– A4 size paper sheet
– Liquid watercolours or food colouring
– Bubble solution
– Bubble wands
– Plastic cups