PELE CS: Oral English skills project. Learning and practice oral skills in English.
Objective: Learning by using common structures in English in a real situations.
Synopsis: Every team must create a role-play script and perform it at class in front of the rest of the groups. Firstly it is a creativity task, every team have to think and write a real situation to perform. Every team must choose one situation, such as: at class, shopping, asking/giving information, at the train station, airport or bus station, a day off at school, a trip...can be any situation, creativity and ingenuity will be welcome!.
Abilities/skills: Learning how to use different common structures in English. Improving pronunciation, writing skills and IT (Information technology).
All the project will be guided by the teacher in every stage. Working by groups from 3 to 5 persons maximum.
- Creative writing in English. Development of a real-life situation
- Working the script: writing the script, Learning and memorising the text, every member of a group must performance, at least, one character.
- Practice/improving the right pronunciation for the final performance.
- Performance on live at class. Video recording by the teacher/students.
- Review and critique of every performance with the whole group.
Assessment: The teacher will give an assessment, by team/group and individually, at the end of every project.