possible virus al web

possible virus al web

per Maria Merce Subirachs Ferrer -
Nombre de respostes: 7

Al entrar al nostre web ens ha sortit això en pantalla principal i ho he intentat canviar 
image.png
ja m'havia passat algun com i cap mestre de l'escola ho ha publicat
és un virus?

El text és el següent:

Enlarge this imageLily Padula for NPRLily Padula for NPRRenny Kudakwashe Mukwavaya was 29 when her husband died. Mukwavaya continues to be heartbroken, both simply because she by no means had the chance to mention goodbye and because of what took place up coming. Mukwavaya, who lives in Harare, Zimbabwe, states her partner went lacking in January 2014. He was observed drowned in the well 3 days afterwards. Authorities suspected that he dedicated suicide. Her in-laws did not concur: “His family members commenced to accuse me of killing him, saying I’d performed it to just take ownership in the house,” she suggests. The accusations worsened her grief. “I was in a great deal pain, inquiring why he had to commit suicide,” she says. “But there was not a soul to offer me the solutions.”The Week’s Finest Stories From NPR Books’Just Show Up’: Sheryl Sandberg Regarding how to A sistance A person Who’s Grieving Dropping a spouse or a different loved one is a agonizing working experience just about everywhere the best-selling book that Fb executive Sheryl Sandberg wrote following the demise of her partner, seems at how Us residents cope with, since the Wei-Yin Chen Jersey title states: Alternative B: Experiencing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Locating Pleasure. In Zimbabwe, convenience comes from a mix of regional customs and communal empathy. Mukwavaya remaining the funeral before her partner was buried the early departure would be to make sure the spirit of her late spouse will not adhere to her. But because of the expanding rigidity with her in-laws, she still left even before than is customary, in advance of she could entire rituals meant to established his spirit cost-free. This left her without closure, she suggests. But she later on carried out a ritual she observed beneficial: “I was instructed to just take the h2o I’d bathed with and my undergarment and to s them right into a river,” she states. “I was informed this was a strategy of separating myself from him in order that his spirit isn’t going to torment me.”Mukwavaya suggests the a sistance of her family members together with the traditional rituals aided make her strong. “I come to feel I’m more robust than in advance of and i can encounter everything mainly because I managed to survive the moment that i considered would break me,” she claims. Her condition blamed by her late husband’s household but comforted via the group is just not strange in Zimbabwe. “In situations where you’ve got unresolved difficulties, it truly is very easy in charge the woman,” claims Dr. Dixon Chibanda, a psychiatrist affiliated with Harrare Central Clinic and also the director from the African Psychological Exploration Initiative. Mainly because women are “to some extent even now disenfranchised in this portion of the globe,” he notes, “the lady may be accused or blamed for the death with the husband.” He recalls a scenario exactly where a lady still left her husband for the reason that he was obtaining an extra-marital affair. The husband fully https://www.marlinsedge.com/miami-marlins/jeff-locke-jersey commited suicide, “actually shot himself,” says Dixon. “In the eyes in the family it truly is her duty. Though the larger community understood the discomfort she was undergoing.” They didn’t blame her. “The irony of all of it,” he states, “is that when another person dies” regardle s if you can find accusations leveled within the widow with the husband’s family members “there is frequently a great deal of help within the overall local community.” The community thinks that it can be e sential for widows to talk openly regarding their grief in church settings and with neighbors. Overall health authorities also are experimenting with plans that supply grief counseling in general public areas.Goats and SodaThe Friendship Bench May also help Chase The Blues Absent Chibanda suggests you can find revolutionary help systems in Harare, Zimbabwe’s cash, similar to the Friendship Bench, a company he designed to help people today, including those that have dropped loved ones, fight despair. Every time a grieving man or woman visits the Friendship Bench that is fairly literally a park bench they speak with qualified lay wellne s employees used by the city’s wellne s authorities, Chibanda says. “In 2016, more than 30,000 individuals arrived into the Friendship Bench to hunt expert services, and about 20 per cent of these individuals had mi sing their family and friends,” he says. Siphathiso Mpofu, forty six, shed her husband in February 2016 to liver most cancers. She states there were many group guidance devices for her. “I obtained ease and comfort through the church through counseling from pastors. They might go to me in your own home and we would pray with each other,” she says. “Family users would appear at standard intervals.” The local community took actions to make certain the grieving widow was not alone. “One of my neighbors gave me his daughter to stay with for approximately a month right after my spouse died, in order that l wouldn’t be lonely,” Mpofu states. The widow eases back again into existence based on community traditions. “One has to wait for the period of one 12 months before they engage in almost any sexual marriage with an individual else, and they can only achieve this immediately after cleansing ceremony,” Mpofu suggests. After a 12 months, there exists a cleaning ceremony, wherever women of all ages are “required to jump a knobkerrie,” a brief persist with a rounded leading, “to exhibit that she has not engaged in any sexual partnership for the duration of that time Andre Dawson Jersey period,” suggests Prince Sibanda, a conventional healer. Dr. Sekai Martha Nhiwatiwa, a psychiatrist based in Harare, claims that while neighborhood tradition is abundant with traditions and help methods for your bereaved, some regional customs are tough during the grieving proce s. “Crying is in fact extremely good, but inside our culture people today say the grieving shouldn’t cry for the reason that it’ll guide some others to cry,” she states. “But l persuade people today to cry to handle grief.” This story was generated for NPR by Gamuchirai Masiyiwa and Linda Mujuru, who go over Zimbabwe for International Pre s Journal, a global information firm that employs regional reporters in 26 nations around the world.

En resposta a Maria Merce Subirachs Ferrer

Re: possible virus al web

per MONICA GRAU PRIETO -

Hola Maria,

ens pots passar l'URL del vostre Moodle per revisar-ho?

Fins ara,

Mònica

En resposta a MONICA GRAU PRIETO

per MONICA GRAU PRIETO -

Hola Maria,

et refereixes a un Nodes i no a un Moodle?

Hem accedit i no ens surt res, podeu enviar-nos una captura de pantalla? Potser el problema el teniu al vostre navegador.

Fins ara,

Mònica

És a un Nodes. Vaig par-lar-ho amb en Jaume Serra i em va comentar quer era possible que el problema el tinguessim amb un comptador de visites que ja hem tret.ç

Vam netejar la pàgina i la vam deixar com la volíem i ara quan s'obre està correcta. (això ens ha passat 2 cops)

T'envio la imatge i el text que sortia:

El text és el següent:

Enlarge this imageLily Padula for NPRLily Padula for NPRRenny Kudakwashe Mukwavaya was 29 when her husband died. Mukwavaya continues to be heartbroken, both simply because she by no means had the chance to mention goodbye and because of what took place up coming. Mukwavaya, who lives in Harare, Zimbabwe, states her partner went lacking in January 2014. He was observed drowned in the well 3 days afterwards. Authorities suspected that he dedicated suicide. Her in-laws did not concur: “His family members commenced to accuse me of killing him, saying I’d performed it to just take ownership in the house,” she suggests. The accusations worsened her grief. “I was in a great deal pain, inquiring why he had to commit suicide,” she says. “But there was not a soul to offer me the solutions.”The Week’s Finest Stories From NPR Books’Just Show Up’: Sheryl Sandberg Regarding how to A sistance A person Who’s Grieving Dropping a spouse or a different loved one is a agonizing working experience just about everywhere the best-selling book that Fb executive Sheryl Sandberg wrote following the demise of her partner, seems at how Us residents cope with, since the Wei-Yin Chen Jersey title states: Alternative B: Experiencing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Locating Pleasure. In Zimbabwe, convenience comes from a mix of regional customs and communal empathy. Mukwavaya remaining the funeral before her partner was buried the early departure would be to make sure the spirit of her late spouse will not adhere to her. But because of the expanding rigidity with her in-laws, she still left even before than is customary, in advance of she could entire rituals meant to established his spirit cost-free. This left her without closure, she suggests. But she later on carried out a ritual she observed beneficial: “I was instructed to just take the h2o I’d bathed with and my undergarment and to s them right into a river,” she states. “I was informed this was a strategy of separating myself from him in order that his spirit isn’t going to torment me.”Mukwavaya suggests the a sistance of her family members together with the traditional rituals aided make her strong. “I come to feel I’m more robust than in advance of and i can encounter everything mainly because I managed to survive the moment that i considered would break me,” she claims. Her condition blamed by her late husband’s household but comforted via the group is just not strange in Zimbabwe. “In situations where you’ve got unresolved difficulties, it truly is very easy in charge the woman,” claims Dr. Dixon Chibanda, a psychiatrist affiliated with Harrare Central Clinic and also the director from the African Psychological Exploration Initiative. Mainly because women are “to some extent even now disenfranchised in this portion of the globe,” he notes, “the lady may be accused or blamed for the death with the husband.” He recalls a scenario exactly where a lady still left her husband for the reason that he was obtaining an extra-marital affair. The husband fully https://www.marlinsedge.com/miami-marlins/jeff-locke-jersey commited suicide, “actually shot himself,” says Dixon. “In the eyes in the family it truly is her duty. Though the larger community understood the discomfort she was undergoing.” They didn’t blame her. “The irony of all of it,” he states, “is that when another person dies” regardle s if you can find accusations leveled within the widow with the husband’s family members “there is frequently a great deal of help within the overall local community.” The community thinks that it can be e sential for widows to talk openly regarding their grief in church settings and with neighbors. Overall health authorities also are experimenting with plans that supply grief counseling in general public areas.Goats and SodaThe Friendship Bench May also help Chase The Blues Absent Chibanda suggests you can find revolutionary help systems in Harare, Zimbabwe’s cash, similar to the Friendship Bench, a company he designed to help people today, including those that have dropped loved ones, fight despair. Every time a grieving man or woman visits the Friendship Bench that is fairly literally a park bench they speak with qualified lay wellne s employees used by the city’s wellne s authorities, Chibanda says. “In 2016, more than 30,000 individuals arrived into the Friendship Bench to hunt expert services, and about 20 per cent of these individuals had mi sing their family and friends,” he says. Siphathiso Mpofu, forty six, shed her husband in February 2016 to liver most cancers. She states there were many group guidance devices for her. “I obtained ease and comfort through the church through counseling from pastors. They might go to me in your own home and we would pray with each other,” she says. “Family users would appear at standard intervals.” The local community took actions to make certain the grieving widow was not alone. “One of my neighbors gave me his daughter to stay with for approximately a month right after my spouse died, in order that l wouldn’t be lonely,” Mpofu states. The widow eases back again into existence based on community traditions. “One has to wait for the period of one 12 months before they engage in almost any sexual marriage with an individual else, and they can only achieve this immediately after cleansing ceremony,” Mpofu suggests. After a 12 months, there exists a cleaning ceremony, wherever women of all ages are “required to jump a knobkerrie,” a brief persist with a rounded leading, “to exhibit that she has not engaged in any sexual partnership for the duration of that time Andre Dawson Jersey period,” suggests Prince Sibanda, a conventional healer. Dr. Sekai Martha Nhiwatiwa, a psychiatrist based in Harare, claims that while neighborhood tradition is abundant with traditions and help methods for your bereaved, some regional customs are tough during the grieving proce s. “Crying is in fact extremely good, but inside our culture people today say the grieving shouldn’t cry for the reason that it’ll guide some others to cry,” she states. “But l persuade people today to cry to handle grief.” This story was generated for NPR by Gamuchirai Masiyiwa and Linda Mujuru, who go over Zimbabwe for International Pre s Journal, a global information firm that employs regional reporters in 26 nations around the world.

Fitxer adjunt image.png

És a un Nodes. Vaig par-lar-ho amb en Jaume Serra i em va comentar quer era possible que el problema el tinguessim amb un comptador de visites que ja hem tret.ç

Vam netejar la pàgina i la vam deixar com la volíem i ara quan s'obre està correcta. (això ens ha passat 2 cops)

T'envio la imatge i el text que sortia:

El text és el següent:

Fitxer adjunt image.png

per MONICA GRAU PRIETO -

Hola Maria,

hem eliminat tres articles estranys que trobareu a la paperera, ja els eliminareu vosaltres de forma definitiva quan confirmeu que no són fets per vosaltres.

Per altra banda hem vist que als darrers articles teniu un codi maliciós que hauríeu d'eliminar.

Us l'hem eliminat als primers articles però hauríeu de revisar-los tots per assegurar-vos.

Això sol passar quan hi ha algun virus a l'ordinador des d'on creeu aquests articles. Cal que reviseu aquests ordinadors abans de publicar més articles perquè, en cas contrari, us tornarà a passar.

Fins ara,

Mònica