FOTOGRAFIA DURANT EL CONFINAMENT
- Professorat editor: Pilar Montserrat
You can keep up with your English with these activities while we are on lockout.
- Professorat editor: Silvia Lag
En aquest curs es compartiran les tasques i deures del grup d'Aula d'Acollida que s'han d'anar realitzant aquests dies que hem de romandre tots a casa a causa de la situació d'emergència que estem vivint. És molt important que en feu un seguiment amb bastant freqüència i si us sorgeix algun dubte, podeu fer-me qualsevol consulta per missatge directe.
Molta força a tots!
- Patricia Cánovas Asins: Patrícia Cànovas Asins
Music Homework for the next 15 days
Summarize pages 80, 81,82,83,84,85 and 86 in order.
· After you explain the main instrument families, you have to explain their subfamilies and do a drawing of each instrument telling to which family and subfamily belongs. You have also to indicate its parts when they are in your book
· For example, you have to draw a violin and all the bowed string instruments and indicate their parts.
· Then you have to draw two plucked string instruments: Guitar and Harp
· Then you have to draw a grand piano (piano de cua, page 81).
· Then Wind instruments. Summarize. Woodwind instruments and their subfamilies according to their mouth piece and draw one or two instruments of each subfamily, telling to which subfamily belongs.
· Brass instruments. Summarize and draw the four brass instruments with their parts
· Organ and other wind instruments. Summarize and draw an organ.
· Page 84. Percussion instruments. Summarize. Subfamilies: Pitched percussion and unpitched percussion. You have to write which is the difference between both. Draw Timpani, Tubular bells and a Marimba, writing that they are pitched percussion instruments and then draw a Bass drum, a snare drum and cymbals writing that they are unpitched percussion instruments
· Page 85. Summarize what is a Symphony orchestra, then draw all the instruments in the same place they are in the picture and write the name, only once of each instrument.
· Page 86. Summarize the sections of an orchestra and the kind of instruments they have. When was the orchestra formed? Write a little of its History.
· Write about the figure of the orchestra conductor and tell some of the great conductors of the 20th century.
· Listen to these instruments:
- Professorat editor: Adriana Muntadas Vilaseca