If you are interested in do a practical internship abroad apply this form.
We offer scholarships for VET and HE students:
- 6 grants for VET students to do internship (FCT) during 1 month
- 6 grants for HE students to do internship (FCT) during 2 month
The amounts of the Erasmus+ grant depend on the country where the activity takes place.
We are created an evaluation team to guarantee the transparency of the participant’s selection.
The deadline to apply for the grant is next 30th November!
- To be a VET or HE Student of INS Esteve Terradas during the school year 18-19 or if you got a degree last course 17-18 .
- Have a B1 level in English .
- If the student doesn’t have an English B1 Certificate, an English level test will be mandatory and it will be done. Students will be contacted once the form is fulfilled by the International staff.
- Send the form linked above before the due date (deadline, 30th November).
We will publish on the website the results of the selection before the 20th December