- Where is Andorra? It is in the South of Europe
- Which countries surround it? The countries around is France and Spain.
- When are you going there? We are going on the 22nd-23rd-24th of March.
- Which currency do you need to go shopping in Andorra? The euro
- Where are you going to eat and stay? We are going to eat in restaurants. We are going to stay in a hotel.
- Which food do you think you are going to eat there? The traditional food in Andorra is spinach, stew and apple pie.
- Which are Andorra’s official languages? The languages most commonly used are Catalan, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
- Which means of transport are you going to use? Use Google maps to see the road trip in Km and how long it takes to get there. We are going by bus. There are 169 km and it takes 2h 24min to get there.
- What activities are going to do there? We are going to visit Mon Natura, Caldea and we are going to do some shopping.
by Aula Oberta students